In a world of growing customer expectations, distributors face plenty of challenges.
Relying on a fully automated provisioning and billing system will tackle these challenges and allow you to leverage your resources on business that matters: your customer.
Provisioning and billing can be very laborious for distributors.
By implementing a carrier-grade and scalable platform based on CloudBlue technology, you can easily deal with the high complexity and volumes of your invoices.
- By implementing a carrier-grade and scalable platform based on CloudBlue technology, you can easily deal with the high complexity and volumes of your invoices.
- Whenever you need help, we are there for you with global support 24/7.
- Our platform is independent, allowing you to continue your agreements with ISV’s, which we will automate for you.
- By integrating our product with your financial, CRM and service management systems, you will have a zero-touch-provisioning and billing system.
- Unburdening you from the administrative hassle of all the different incoming invoices and usage data.
- If your customer wishes to have an up-to-date overview, you can deliver it within seconds at any time, with just one touch.
We can help you face these challenges so you can focus on your customers and accelerate your
- Working with IT and Telco companies in multiple countries and across continents, you invoice in different currencies.
- Working internationally also involves various types of (CSP) agreements.
- Due to the low margins you need to sell large volumes.
- Customers expect you to be able to quickly scale up services.
- They also expect you to offer a broad portfolio of ISV’s and in-house developed services, as well as self-service, instant delivery and a rich service ecosystem.
Automating your provisioning and billing will improve your business efficiency, allowing you to be more competitive and increase your profitability. Our portal is equipped with Business Intelligence, which will give you a clear overview in all your incoming and outstanding orders, payments and invoices. These analytics will give you insights in which products offer the best margins and where your opportunities lie.